FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

This is me... I am happy being me... ;)

Tulislah...Cakaplah apa yang korg nak kata. This is me. Like i used to clarify in my FB... Its just for sharing and not bragging about what I have cause I know, each and everyone of us have our own interests, our own capability and our own ability.

I am capable of buying things instead of going for vacations, trips or overseas. I am capable of having something and losing money instead of losing energy, time and money...

I do not want to go oversea just for the sake of taking pictures here and there, without entering Universal Studios, Madame Tussauds, etc.

Some people like to waste/spent their money for vacations, trips but I like to waste/spent MY MONEY for the sake of my passion, i.e acquiring a designer bags, shoes, gadgets.

So, thats it... I think it's all bout you, need to respect other people's interests cause their interests would never be the same like yours... ;)


Braun Buffel Wallet ~ a gift from Hubby. Thanks dear!


Coach Poppy Legacy Stripe Small Wristlet ~ from my own pocket money. ;)
(RM250 ~ cepat beli! hot stuff!)


Ralat: anything bout D90, vacations, it was only an example. yeah, sape tak tahu kan... the D90 is the in thing rite now... Vacations memang dari dulu semua org bercita2 nak pegi...

No comments: