FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HERE I AM...

Spending about two hours reading cases and typing it into a summary makes me think of creating this entry..

The truth is.. I am typing this entry at 8.27 pm, 25th November 2008 at my fiance’s house in Taman Melawati..

Reminiscing back almost 7 years ago... When i was offered to further my study in Bachelor of Education (TESL).. i was very very reluctant to go there.. Why? Because i have no interest in studying in education and also to become a teacher was my last resort...

But years after that.. after graduated from Universiti Teknologi Mara in Bachelor of Legal Studies (Hons.).. i started to buy application forms (like hell!!) at BSN just to make sure that i can further my study in Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah for 1 year...

But..thing turns out to be otherwise..when?? after i was offered to go for an interview for the Kursus..where my dad adviced me not to proceed with the interview since I was already furthering my study in Bachelor of Law (Hons.) at that point of time.. I still remember.. when he told me that he wants me to continue furthering my study in Law and to become a good legal practitioner...

After thinking further and further and after a few discussions with my fellow friends... i made my biggest decision in life to further my study in Law by risking all situations [which might turn out to be worst] ... the 1st semester... Alhamdulillah.. i survived all my final papers and also assessment... making my parents proud of me [ye la..dah bagi kete..ade hati nak main2 lagi..] ... and things become much more better for my life when i was shortlisted for the AGC interview to become an AGC Officer... making my parents proud of me for the 2nd time.. and then, there was my 2nd semester final examination which i also called it ‘this could be my last examinations’... and also...for the 3rd time...i made my parents proud of me...

While having my ‘lifetime’ holiday... I was called for an interview to become an AGC Officer... this time around, i reminded myself not to main2 anymore.. because this could be my last chance in my life to once again prove to both of my parents that i am good enough to be their daughter...

One week after the interview took place.. i called AGC and the officer told me that i was admitted to become an AGC Officer.. i was very relieved [in fact..until now..] to hear that... THANK GOD --- FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO MAKE THE WORLD PROUD OF ME ...

And HERE I AM now...
ATTORNEY GENERAL's CHAMBERS

No comments: