FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

How Time Flies!

Today marks the 9 months of our married life. How time flies! and in only less than 3 months, it'll mark our 1 year of marriage. I woke up this morning with the thought that, If i got pregnant on our 'first night', by now I must have delivered our baby. hehehe... With a smile on my face, I 'sms'ed him when he was away, "Kalau dah delivered, mesti meriah kan raya tahun ni. Ada 3 of us [3 stooges] in the picture!" :P
Only God and my hubby knows how badly I need it. Not only for me, but also my hubby. We love children very much. To the extend that we always asked for our friend's babies to be brought home. But hey! sape nak bagi orang lain jaga anak sendiri kan? Bongeks! But deep inside my heart, I always tell myself that I will get pregnant eventually. Its sooner or later. Its all about rezeki and I know that Allah has great plans for me.
Hubby always told me, it doesn't matter whether we have children or not, his love for me will always be the same. There's one day where I found out that I have problems with my kidney and how I refuse to take on my medication just because I am so afraid of not getting pregnant. Then, he calm me down by saying that "I takde anak pun takpe sayang, janji I ade you. You mean the world to me." Up until now pun, he keeps on saying/telling about this to me. And everytime he said this to me, I would cry on his lap asking for his forgiveness. - tula, taknak jaga kesihatan lagi. When you've found a great guy, there's always something bad happen right? Just like my situation now. Well, every wives has a great hubby, right? and for that, I think I have to recite "Syukur Alhamdullillah" to Allah for giving me a great Hubby!
Syukur! Amin.
I Love My Hubby, and most of all... I Love ALLAH.

No comments: