FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

He makes me smile.. Again.

I was at the corner of my room when I received an 'sms' from Mr Ridz that sounded like this.
"I dah masukkan kain. Dah gantung kat balcony dalam. and then, ada rezeki nanti kita gi honeymoon kat Milan and Krabi ok. U google la mana-mana tempat yang best2 lagi ok. Love you B." [tadi hujan ok! Im not that kejam suruh suami angkat baju dr ampaian..hahaha]
I was mad at him. But when I received this sms, I smiled again. He makes me smile again despite of him being away for a while. :) Thank you sayang. Sebab masih ingat pada wife you yang lonely ni. [well..not so lonely lah. Tigra was beside me while i was typing this entry]
But instead of replying "thanks" to him. or anything like "ok" at least.. Something had crossed my mind. Oh, no! I cannot take any leave without my boss permission! I cannot go for honeymoon if there is no one to replace me for court's trial! Damn.. Suddenly, I hate my job! I then replied him, "I tak boleh cuti la B. I tak boleh gi honeymoon this year."
But, he still can calm me down by repling "Boleh... I akan uruskan pasal cuti tu.." but how??? I said this to myself. After a few minutes, he texted me again with this "Kereta I, BMW 325i or Passat CC. Kereta you, Golf GTI or Lancer GT ok.. :)" and he makes me smile again. :)))))

No comments: