FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The List Goes On.. and On..

Hubby promised me to buy new bags.. when the word 'bag' has an 's' at the end of it, it means I'll be having/buying more than just 'a' bag. hehe.


Hubby did asked me whether he can buy a BMW 335i Coupe instead of VW Passat and I nodded as I agreed with his choice. But in return, he wants me to buy a 4-doors car i.e Lancer GT. But then, i told him that I may not be interested in buying a new car for myself since I already have my own ~ A Myvi. I only insisted on modifying and maintaining the car perfomance and appearance.


But then he begged to but a 4 doors car ~ well, since he choose to buy a 335i COUPE! - which means, its a 2-doors car. thats y lah! [bukannya nak belikn kereta kat i pun actually..hehe]


Then i said to him, "I dont mind you nak beli 335i. but I want something in return other than a new car. I want Chanel GST and Gucci and LV Delightful and LV Speedy 30 and LV and Gucci and the list goes on and on.. hehe."


Nak tak nak, he has to agree with it. I've been eyeing for that Chanel bag since FOREVER! And please note that not a just bag! but a few bags.. hehehe

So, last night we had a meeting together ~ @ our very own room lah! mane lg kan? hehehe. I borwsed thru Gucci.com, LouisVuitton.com, and Glampot.. and had listed the following as my final.





Breath-taking! Chanel GST. Hubby cakap I he buy this for me, no more bags from him! If I want another bag, I need to get it by myself. Boleh tahan ke tak beli bag??? hehehe





All Time Fav! ~ in Damier Ebene








Gucci New Ladies Web. ~ A Steal!




Love this. Preferably in Damier Azur.



Gucci Jockey ~ Stunning!



Gucci for Unicef - Limited Edition in Grey Guccisima.

No comments: