FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Result Of My Medical Check-Up

When writing this entry, We're @ the Old Town White Coffee, Taman Permata... Hubby is busy editing his graphic design. Me? Im feeling sad.. Like Ive never before... :'(
We just got back from my medical check-up and sadly to find out that I once again having/suffering from my kidney problems.. The doctor told us that I need to get further treatment from Urologist and that she had prepared me with a letter asking for the Urologist to check further on my health..
We've been wanting to have our own child... But since im having this kind of problem right now, we have to start our family planning.. Not gonna have a child until I am fully recovered. :( how sad... I know hubby is feeling veryyy sad right now... But what else can we do...???
Oh God why this is happening to us?

No comments: