FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Engagement

Cem, Aifa, Me & Lin

Mag, Jebby, Fiancee & Bob


First of all I would like to express my gratefulness to Allah swt for making this ceremony a success.. Thanks to those who attended my Engagement Ceremony.. Who will I be without you guys around me??... Thanks for your ability to come and make it one of my m0st joyful n tearful moments of my life...

-The Ring-


My Beloved Fiancee - Mohd Ridzuan










My Beloved Family
Umi, Fiancee, Me, Abah, Mama & Adik Anas

Youngest Niece - Nur Iman Elwina


Eldest Niece - Balqis Aina


Hoping & Praying that THIS LOVE lasts FOREVER!
























Who's the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON behind all these pictures????


trillion credits to --
Mr. Aznul Muzahfar

- Our Famous Photographer To-Be -
He's contactable @ 013 - 34 111 34 / 012 - 6 73 1 73 4 / 017 - 39 77 064

6 comments:

Min said...

congrates dik!!! God bless u..

nicky said...

CONGRATS

MOMMY SOFEA & SAIF said...

tq nik..tq kak min..

Anonymous said...

;D tahniah yerr! lawa wo pakaian kamu tuh, ..salam hormat

MOMMY SOFEA & SAIF said...

thanx artdeep! ;)

Mommy Aisy said...

congratulation!~
bila nak nikah ni?
suka nengok u guys bergambo kat bendang..
i mau jugak!~