FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Visitors

I did noticed yang ramai bloggers from Petaling Jaya (PJ), Puchong, Selangor, and quit a few times from Malacca.. Well ofcoz, mostly yang viewed my Blog are from WP Kuala Lumpur with PJ's comes 2nd.

To me it's a good news n feedack, since I get to know that people are still interested to know what I am doing and maybe what I am having at the moment. Since, I know.... my life is verrrrry insteresting for people to know! hehehehe *sile muntah and million thanks for viewing and reading my Blog... ;)

No comments: