FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Day I Fall in Love with KATE SPADE.


I never like KATE SPADE's designs. Eventhough they used vibrant colors in their collections. But today as I browsed thru iwantbags, I saw this one beautiful yet sophisticated bag/satchel.

**Note that : my BFF know that I like bag tht has a touch of modern and cheeky.


KATE SPADE PARK SLOPE OPUS SADDLE BAG

in Brown! *first time okeh suka beg kaler ni!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






From the Park Slope collection the Opus is a pretty shaped bag with ample room for all your daily essentials. Crafted in ultra smooth soft leather & finished with 14k light gold plated hardware.
iwantbags: RM1275

Isn't she a beauty?!!


No comments: