FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Which One Looks Best??



Ok..This one really looks best on its own.. Modern Contemporary..
Just like what I planned for my wedding..
Really suits my Silver White Baju Sanding..


This one.. looks grand for indoor wedding i.e Hall
If I wanna use this design for my indoor wedding, then I think I should change the flowers from white roses to red roses.. right??
This one.. would be nice for a Nikah.. Actly, I can also go right with sanding too..depends on the bride n grrom.. If I were to choose this design.. then I would like to hang apples above it.. with white roses..



OMG..!! This is really2 shocking! ok.. This one looks really2 modern.. and everlasting..
The color selection was superb!



Winter Wedding.. Doesnt suits me much.. I dont like pale b'ground for my wedding..




Simple but NICE!!
Something minimal.. n not too crowded..










3 comments:

Ninie said...

sumenya lawa!! tapi paling suka yg purple tuu..ishkk rasa nak bersanding lagik skali hihihi

MOMMY SOFEA & SAIF said...

hihi..
boleh je if akak nk sanding..
nti anniversary akak n hubby
akak dia bt smthng different..
celebrate dgn kawan2 n family members..n ade pelamin..
even kat rumah pun ok..
mini pelamin pun jadi la..

DaZzlingLilLy said...

yang first tu cantik