FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

WEDED BLISS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

OUR GIRL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

OUR BOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

EL TIGRE (TIGRA)

PitaPata Cat tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Memory Lane


Tok @ my wedding reception, 20/12/2009.



Tok @ Burger King, KLIA - 21/12/2009.



My grandmother (Tok) passed away last Friday, 13th May 2011 @ 8.50pm. I'm sad. I cant deny it. But at least Tok's sufferings ended.

I love you Tok. That's the only thing I wanna say to you if you can hear me. I appreciated all your sacrifice. I grew up under your guidance, and thats one thing that I should have thanked/told you a long time ago. But I know, as a grandmother to her granchildren, Tok will forgive me eventhough Tok is no longer around me(secara zahir) but you'll always be in my heart Tok, will always be remembered.

Thank you. Thanks a lot. Thank you so much Tok. I became a great person because of YOU... "Tangan yang menghayun buaian, mampu menggoncang dunia." That's you Tok. I am grateful to have you as my grandmother. Rest in peace Tok, until we meet again... ;)


Masa tgk Tok dikafankan
KN rasa nak pengsan
Itulah kali terakhir dpt tengok muka Tok
Lepas ni jumpa dalam mimpi ja

KN jarang belai Tok
tapi KN sayang Tok
lepas Tok selamat dikebumikan
KN cari n simpan telekung n kain batik Tok
buat kenangan dan lepas rindu

Terima kasih Tok
jaga KN dari kecik smpai besaq
Halalkan makan minum yg pernah Tok bagi

Terima kasih Tok
sebab restui perkahwinan KN
and thats the memory yang takkan KN lupakan
KN akan cerita pada cicit Tok nanti

Tok, mungkin Tok tak dgr dr mulut KN sendiri
Tapi KN mengandung cicit Tok
KN minta maaf
segala tunjuk ajar Tok
akan KN sampaikan pd cicit Tok nanti

Nanti kita jumpa lg Tok.
InsyaAllah...

No comments: